Are you ready for some inspiration? We are absolutely delighted to publish our third issue of Garnish * The Magazine, this time in workbook format. That’s right… a virtual file folder chock full of ideas to get you through this busy season in Garnish style. And if seasonal celebrations are not your thing, that’s OK. We think these ideas are just as great for every day as they are for holiday!
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE:
- from hostess gifts to teacher thank yous and everything in between: We’ve got some fantastic go-to Garnish ideas that will see you through the season (Can you say chocolate? And cookies? And stationery boxes? and… we’ll stop now. You can read for yourself!).
- easy-peasy simple chic: Our emphasis this issue is on super simple Garnishes that you can pull together quickly. Simple chic at its best!
- printables: While we like to think of Garnish products as a blank canvas for your imagination, we’re giving you some printables to make your life just a little bit easier!
- And as always, you’ll find our full product catalogue at the back, fully linked to our site.
Are you ready to get reading? Grab a coffee, or mug of tea (or a glass of wine, if that’s your style) and dig in:
We’ve got a number of ways that you can read your Garnish Workbook:
- If you’re reading this post on your computer, you can simply open the issuu preview above! If for some reason you have any problems with the preview, you can also get Garnish in our issuu library, here.
- If you’d like your own PDF copy of the magazine to read on your computer, you can download it here. Please note it’s a big file, so depending on the speed of your internet connect, download times will vary. This file is not suitable for viewing on mobile devices, as it has been published in spreads (11×17 page size).
- If you’d like your own PDF copy of the magazine to read on a mobile device such as a cellphone or iPad, or to print as single pages, you can download it here. The same caveat about download times applies.
- Finally, the printables links are embedded in the PDF, or you can download your printables here.
A few quick words of thanks before we let you get reading. First, thank you to Catherine Choquette, who contributed both her styling and photography skills (she works on this blog, too). Second, Michelle at A Girl Named Fred designed the Workbook and brought our vision to life once again.
Don’t forget, we’d love to know what you think. Every blog comment, Facebook “like,” pin and tweet helps us get to know you better. We’re always looking for ways to help you bring a smile to the hearts of those you love… that’s what Garnish is all about. So don’t be shy, talk to us!
Garnish + Enjoy!
PS: Did you miss the last two issue of Garnish? No problem! Check them out here.
Categories: garnish - the magazine