Pull out your party dress and get ready for some inspiration that is sure to put a spring in your step! (Yes… Spring… finally!) We are absolutely delighted to publish our fourth issue of Garnish * The Magazine. In this issue we celebrate the glamorous life in our typical, easy no-fuss Garnish style.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND INSIDE:
- puttin’ on the glitz: don’t wait for a special occasion to gather your friends together for cocktails and conversation. Our how-tos will have you inspired to put on your glad rags as soon as you can!
- easy-peasy simple chic: black and white with a touch of glitter and practical advice for elegant entertaining (plus we’ll tell you our secrets to a perfect antipasti plate!)
- printables: you can create elegant invites just like the ones in the magazine with our free printable
- And as always, you’ll find our full product catalogue at the back, fully linked to our site.
Are you ready to get reading? Grab a coffee, or mug of tea (or a glass of something sparkly, if that’s your style) and dig in:
There are two ways that you can read your Garnish Workbook:
- If you’re reading this post on your computer, you can simply open the issuu preview above! If for some reason you have any problems with the preview, you can also get Garnish in our issuu library, here.
- If you’d like your own PDF copy of the magazine to read on your computer, or on a mobile device such as a cellphone or iPad, or to print as single pages, you can download it here. Download times will vary depending on your internet speed.
- Finally, the printables link is embedded in the PDF, or you can download your printables here.
A few quick words of thanks before we let you get reading. First, thank you to Catherine Choquette, who contributed both her styling and photography skills (she works on this blog, too). Second, Michelle at A Girl Named Fred designed and edited the magazine and brought our vision to life once again. And Alexander Diaz makes another appearance, helping with styling and serving as our oh-so-suave model.
Don’t forget, we’d love to know what you think. Every blog comment, Facebook “like,” pin and tweet helps us get to know you better. We’re always looking for ways to help you bring a smile to the hearts of those you love… that’s what Garnish is all about. So don’t be shy, talk to us!
Garnish + Enjoy!
PS: Did you miss the last three issues of Garnish? No problem! Check them out here.Pin It